Tuesday, November 01, 2011

CAVE DIVER course


What a nice week in cave country!

I like to post about classes when courses goes well, like the one we had last week. We had students form Norway, divers over there are used to dive harsh environment, they gave me feed back about the techniques they use over there.
I really respect theses guys diving freezing water.

We had a very smooth cave diving course, where they learned a lot about our Florida caves witches are for me some of the best in the world. I simply love the variety we have here.

After 600 minutes in water, and after diving Peacock, Telford, little River, Devil Eyes and Ear, time Svein has been certified has a NSS/CDS cave diver and an IANTD cave diver. He has passed both exams and has done a great job underwater.
Good Job cave divers!

No comments: